Traveling with Chanel Brooch Okay?

alyssalenore

@ALYSSA.LENORE
Jan 27, 2013
New York City
www.youtube.com
Hi all! I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and I'm planning on wearing a denim jacket with my Chanel Brooch pinned to it. I wanted to see if anyone has flown with their pin without any issues from TSA. Just want to make sure I don't get it confiscated! TIA!

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
Hi all! I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and I'm planning on wearing a denim jacket with my Chanel Brooch pinned to it. I wanted to see if anyone has flown with their pin without any issues from TSA. Just want to make sure I don't get it confiscated! TIA!
I have flown with my crystal brooch on my denim vest with no problem!! Have a safe trip! :heart:

ibeblessed

Mar 7, 2014
Just came back today and had no issues also had three more in my carry on and they didn't say anything. Safe travels!!

Oct 7, 2015
I wear my Chanel Airplane brooch always and have never had an issue...if you're concerned then take it off before going through security and put it in your bag
;)

Shorty2cute

May 24, 2015
Yes i have had issues with my brooch. It has unpinned before while I was wearing it. Luckily I noticed because its fairly big.

dcheang

O.G.
Dec 8, 2010
I've traveled with three brooches on my jacket and have not set off the metal detector :smile: