Traveling with Chanel Brooch Okay?

alyssalenore

@ALYSSA.LENORE
O.G.
Jan 27, 2013
Hi all! I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and I'm planning on wearing a denim jacket with my Chanel Brooch pinned to it. I wanted to see if anyone has flown with their pin without any issues from TSA. Just want to make sure I don't get it confiscated! TIA!

Hi all! I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and I'm planning on wearing a denim jacket with my Chanel Brooch pinned to it. I wanted to see if anyone has flown with their pin without any issues from TSA. Just want to make sure I don't get it confiscated! TIA!

I have flown with my crystal brooch on my denim vest with no problem!! Have a safe trip! :heart:

Yes i have had issues with my brooch. It has unpinned before while I was wearing it. Luckily I noticed because its fairly big.