Traveling with Antigona?

k_elizabeth

Jul 19, 2013
Hi everyone, I am in need of some advice... I am going on a weeklong trip to Paris in a couple weeks and trying to decide which bag to bring as my airplane carry-on/day bag. I use my medium Antigona as an everyday bag now but I'm worried about it fitting under the seat of the plane and maybe being too heavy to tote around Paris. My other options are Balenciaga City or Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. I am also packing my Celine Trio for days I'll be doing a lot of walking and to use as a clutch for night.

I would love to get your thoughts and experiences if you've traveled with your Antigona. Thank you!

I have traveled with mine. It would not fit under the seat without squashing it, which I didn't want to do, so it had to go overhead. I brought a bag to put it in to protect it and made sure to out it in an overhead bin where it would not be squashed. During the travels, it was a great bag to have. Roomy but not too heavy.

I think it would be too risky as you can't put it under the seat. But, that's me, I don't like overhead cabin....

I know it's not an option that you list, but pandora is a great bag for travelling, it fit underneath and easy to manage during airport security checks.

I never travel with my Antigonas. I would die if they got hurt from someone's luggage or just mishap. I normally travel with my gale, LV Totally, or Bal City. On my last trip, I used my mini Pandora. Superb travel bag!

I've travelled a lot with my antigona, it won't fit under the seat as others have said but I have managed to put it between seats when travelling with someone else. Its good for putting a lot of things in it but is not the most practical otherwise because I find it to be quite heavy and would much rather carry a Bal city to walk around Paris.

I travel with the Antigona occasionally, but I have to put it on its side underneath the seat because the handles make it too tall to stand up. I always bring the dustbag to put it in, though, to make sure it doesn't get scratched or dirty. I also have this same issue with my Fendi Chameleon.

It's definitely easier to travel with my Bal Part Time, or PS1.