Traveling to Paris and need help searching for a bag!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello all!! It's been a while since I have been on here! Way to long actually!!

I am traveling to Paris in May and I am on the hunt for the Pochette Metis is Monogram. It seems to be out of stock in the USA and not back in stock for about 8 months.
I chatted with a representative on LV online to see if they could check and said they do not have access to inventory over there. He said to contact them. I do not have a international calling plan. I am wondering if anyone knows any other way to find out if any of theirs stores in Paris have this bag?

Thank you all!!!! : )

I am traveling to Paris in May and I am on the hunt for the Pochette Metis is Monogram. It seems to be out of stock in the USA and not back in stock for about 8 months.
I chatted with a representative on LV online to see if they could check and said they do not have access to inventory over there. He said to contact them. I do not have a international calling plan. I am wondering if anyone knows any other way to find out if any of theirs stores in Paris have this bag?

Contact them via email using the French LV website: louisvuitton.fr

I just returned from Paris yesterday. I was on the hunt for monogram LV, it was sold out everywhere when the SA checked the system for that day. Having said that they receive shipments every weekday and you may just have to go first thing in the morning. I was lucky to have snagged the last Marine rouge (there was half-a-dozen people milling around to get their hands on it if I chose to discard my selection).

You could also use Skype to call them? It's really inexpensive. I use it if I need to call internationally. I'm not into the bag personally and would just look for something else. There are lots of pretty bags in Paris :love:2

I just returned from Paris yesterday. I was on the hunt for monogram LV, it was sold out everywhere when the SA checked the system for that day. Having said that they receive shipments every weekday and you may just have to go first thing in the morning. I was lucky to have snagged the last Marine rouge (there was half-a-dozen people milling around to get their hands on it if I chose to discard my selection).
Oh thank you!! There is a store 5 minutes from where we are staying! I will have to check everyday in the morning!! Thank you!

I can give you my SA's info if you'd like? He works at the store on avenue Montaigne and you can easily reach him via WhatsApp. Let me know :smile: