Traveling in style!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So...I thought I swore myself off of coach...I don't know why, but I should have known the cute as a button brand would drive me right back to my addiction!

We went to vegas for my bachlorette party and a few of the girls decided they wanted to hit up the coach outlet right off the strip...so I went, thinking cool it will be fun just walking around the store helping others for once make decisions lol! I was fine UNTIL I saw the travel accessories! THEN I WENT WILD! lol!!

I picked up an eyeglasses case, contacts case, pill holder and passport case all in a fun light-blue with white trim pattern. Then i was waiting for my sister-in-law pick out a make-up case and i was like hmmm, but all the had was green or the normal black/brown so i passed UNTIL this sweetie of an SA came up to me and whispered, hey I think there might be a blue in the back I'll get it for you...YUP! IT matched SOOO WELL!!!! lol...then of course i had to make it look pretty so i pimped it out with accessories!

WOHOOO!! i can't wait to travel now!! :love:

Attachments

• CIMG2199.JPG
    CIMG2199.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 169
  • CIMG2198.JPG
    CIMG2198.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG2200.JPG
    CIMG2200.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 72
  • CIMG2201.JPG
    CIMG2201.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 131
  • CIMG2204.JPG
    CIMG2204.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 135
Oh I love love love your optic beauty case!!!!! It is gorgeous, I love it in the green too! I saw all your cute blue accessories at my outlet too and picked some up for my friend who just had a baby boy!!!! Congrats, that is super great the SA realized you were in the market for blue items and told you about the beauty case!!! YAY!