TravelBug...Here's the Onatah Pochette

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here is the pics of the onatah pochette that i had bought a week ago in the aubergene. Sorry for the poor shot, I am not the best photographer.
    It is actually a big bag. I can even fir my agenda, wallet, cles phone and a few other things inside. My SA was telling me that it was selling very well when it came out a week ago and she said that they might sell it out by the end if this month.
    I do love the softness of the leather and the color is beautiful:yahoo: .

DSCF1006.JPG
  2. Pics where are you?

3. is this some sort of mind game?:s

:P

4. The pics are there.I can see it in my screen. Check again.

5. Yah, there they are. They weren't there before. Very pretty : )

6. That's gorgeous with the whole slouchy look...:heart:

7. me too, I totally LOVE the slouchy look! :wlae:

8. The sloch on it is really nice. I tried the GM but it wasway too big and kinda hard to find things if you need to because it is very deep.
    The pochette is a nice size and you can see everything inside it quite easily.

9. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Lovely:love:

10. oooh... very nice :yes:

11. Congrats to a very, very nice bag! And I like the size, it's perfect and looks great on you! The aubergine is really yummy, a great colour for fall.

I'll be picking up one in moka later this week, can't wait to see it irl...

12. Love that colour.:heart: It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be- which is a good thing!

13. I really love it, the colour and the slouchy-ness :flowers: & it looks good on you!

14. Very pretty, looks great on you!

15. Thank you for the photo ... I LOVE it and can't wait to receive mine...it looks GREAT on you:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice