Travel with GST

SherryF

O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
I would like to travel with my GST but hate the germs and dirty airplane floors, etc.

Do you think the GST will comfortably fit in the following?

Hervechapelier style. 708GPS169. The dimensions are 11 by 6.7 by 5.9 ?

Or, the XL black SPORTSAC

Or. The envirosac? ( not liking the short handles though, might be better for other bags)

Lastly, the XL Longchamp Le Pliage?

I apologize for not having links, I tried with my peas and wasn't successful. Mi am out of town(and hated, so much putting my GST under the plane seat, ugh).

Thanks ladies!

Request a blanket from the cabin crew and wrap your bag with it before putting it in the legroom space. Otherwise bring your own dustbag or towel/cloth etc.

GST should have no problem fitting in the legroom.

Bring the dustbag. Or loose paper.

I don't travel, but I have enough napkins or sheets of paper that I use to lay down before I set my bag on it. Once I leave, I toss the napkin/sheet so it doesn't go back into the bag.

Yes, but I would still like to put my light colored GST inside a sac as airports and the whole security process, etc. are dirty. Also, traveling with little ones sometimes there is not enough time to take care of miscellaneous things. It would be easier to leave for travel with the GST in another bag and know when I get to my destination I can breath a sigh of relief and take it out.

Gosh, I always thought I take pretty good care of my bags but you gals put me to shame. Not only do I put my Chanel bags under the seat in front of me, I even maneuver the bag with my feet, shoes on!