Travel Travel recs in July?

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
What is the most beautiful place to go in July? Where is the weather the best? I hate very hot weather. Truthfully, I'm not much of a beach girl, but I don't hate it either. I'm just not a beach bum type. Thanks!

I may have a few months to travel, but don't necessarily want a very long five month trip, so I am looking for short trips in beautiful places all over the world, hence the different threads.

Last July I went to Kauai, Hawaii - loved it! Plenty to do (not just beaches) and the weather was really nice too. Esp up north where the rain keeps everything lush and green

The year before that I went to China. Had an awesome trip but wouldn't suggest going this time of year, it's waaay too hot and humid!

I'm not very found of hot weather either so usually south/mid europe is out of the question but since the weather has been so unpredictable and upside down this last years, you never know. But what about Iceland? Mlld climate and it's something different.

Montana! I absolutely love it there! We go on wonderful horseback rides and have seem amazing places in Yellowstone National Park. This year I am going further North and up to Canada but every time I go I want to stay forever. I also live right outside of NYC and so I just find it depressing to come back to the drab. We stayed in a hot springs last time and it was very nice after our horse rides.