Travel Travel plans 2016

DrDior

Yes? May I help you?
O.G.
Jan 13, 2012
It's that time of the year again, the time where some of us start obsessing over what we're going to do the following year.

In our household this usually means making elaborate plans that get thrown out a minute's notice because something else comes up.

That said:

I am definitely going to the UK twice (London, Leeds, Cambridge)
Definitely going to Amsterdam again
Probably in the States a couple of times
And possibly tacking either northern Italy or Beirut on to an UK trip.

And possibly, we're doing Hong Kong and Bali for the annual vacay (subject to change).

What have you got cooking for next year?

DrDior

Yes? May I help you?
O.G.
Jan 13, 2012
I'm heading to Louisiana in January to run a half marathon, then working on convincing DH to go to London for our anniversary in the fall. Maybe doing a long weekend in Seattle as well.

I've never been to Louisiana, but would love to go. Earlier today we were talking about visiting plantations (me) and eating cajun food (husband). Plus, there's the music.

I hope you have a fabulous time!

buffalogal

O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Booked for Miami and Vegas in Jan, Myrtle Beach in Feb and Nashville in March. All "work" but I am extending for a couple days to have some "mini-vacations" while it is cold back home! LOL

Really want to do a trip to London-Paris-Barcelona for our "big" vacation this year, never been to any of those places!

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
We are trying to get finances in order so I doubt we will be going anywhere too exciting in 2016. It was our year to head back to Scotland (we go every five years) but that is not going to happen. Headed to WA for MLK weekend in January, will probably do our regular Vegas trip at some point, and that is about it. My parents are headed to the UK and Ireland in August, of which I am super jealous.

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Paris. Probably a trip to the southern U.S. like NOLA but not sure. Possibly also going to Hawaii later in the year. That's about it. We'll do some little trips in the Pacific Northwest as usual since that's where we are, maybe heading to Portland or Coeur d'Alene.