Travel companion... please help!

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Hi all, I am off to Paris this weekend for 3 days and can only take carry on luggage… if you were to take only one bag what would you choose? I will be sightseeing and shopping during the day and then going for nice dinners during the evenings. I have a black caviar M/L, a black caviar square mini, a black CC woc, a lucky charms woc and a pink jersey flap. I am conscious about the weather so probably wouldn’t take the jersey. Also, any tips for keeping a bag safe in my carry on so it doesn’t get squashed?

Thanks!

Depends on how much you carry in your bag, i might opt for the m/l or mini. Since its caviar & i dont have to worry much about it especially not knowing how the weathers going to be. Or you can carry a light foldable/flat tote and double your woc as a wallet during day, & clutch/crossbody for evenings.

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt ladies can bring one carry one & one purse during flight? I would avoid storing my bag in the carry ons to avoid it being squished. Have fun in Paris!

Depends on how much you carry in your bag, i might opt for the m/l or mini. Since its caviar & i dont have to worry much about it especially not knowing how the weathers going to be. Or you can carry a light foldable/flat tote and double your woc as a wallet during day, & clutch/crossbody for evenings.

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt ladies can bring one carry one & one purse during flight? I would avoid storing my bag in the carry ons to avoid it being squished. Have fun in Paris!

Unfortunately i can only take one carry on item :sad:. So just a suitcase. Thats a good idea though about the foldable tote!!! Thank you x

My vote goes to Lucky charms WOC - Low key, durable leather, casual /easy to wear size while walking around during the day, but have a spectacular special piece at night when you go out at night while you're at this very special and beautiful city. :smile:

I often find that when I plan on what bags to carry I try to hard to be practical and then i'm at the wonderful beautiful places and wish I have something extra "special" (still practical of course) with me. :yes:

I think the WOC serves both purpose. Also, isn't it much easier for you to keep track and take care of something small sized like a WOC? a bigger bag like M/L etc would be easier to "squash" while a WOC is well, like a wallet.... so you can like put it inside whatever your carry on is (backpack/suitcase etc) or even better, cross body and leave it on you while you sit on the plane (it's that compact who cares!) :P

My vote goes to Lucky charms WOC - Low key, durable leather, casual /easy to wear size while walking around during the day, but have a spectacular special piece at night when you go out at night while you're at this very special and beautiful city. :smile:

I often find that when I plan on what bags to carry I try to hard to be practical and then i'm at the wonderful beautiful places and wish I have something extra "special" (still practical of course) with me. :yes:

I think the WOC serves both purpose. Also, isn't it much easier for you to keep track and take care of something small sized like a WOC? a bigger bag like M/L etc would be easier to "squash" while a WOC is well, like a wallet.... so you can like put it inside whatever your carry on is (backpack/suitcase etc) or even better, cross body and leave it on you while you sit on the plane (it's that compact who cares!) :P

Thanks Vanana! I think you're right. Why not take my most special piece with me to match such a beautiful place :smile:. I don't carry much during the day and it means it will be light enough to carry all weekend with no problems.

If you won't need to carry a bigger bag for the trip itself (like the m/l) to carry your travel documents, then your woc will serve you just fine! I think it's perfect :smile: