Travel companion... please help!

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
UK
Hi all, I am off to Paris this weekend for 3 days and can only take carry on luggage… if you were to take only one bag what would you choose? I will be sightseeing and shopping during the day and then going for nice dinners during the evenings. I have a black caviar M/L, a black caviar square mini, a black CC woc, a lucky charms woc and a pink jersey flap. I am conscious about the weather so probably wouldn’t take the jersey. Also, any tips for keeping a bag safe in my carry on so it doesn’t get squashed?

Thanks!

Apr 24, 2009
Depends on how much you carry in your bag, i might opt for the m/l or mini. Since its caviar & i dont have to worry much about it especially not knowing how the weathers going to be. Or you can carry a light foldable/flat tote and double your woc as a wallet during day, & clutch/crossbody for evenings.

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt ladies can bring one carry one & one purse during flight? I would avoid storing my bag in the carry ons to avoid it being squished. Have fun in Paris!

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
UK
Depends on how much you carry in your bag, i might opt for the m/l or mini. Since its caviar & i dont have to worry much about it especially not knowing how the weathers going to be. Or you can carry a light foldable/flat tote and double your woc as a wallet during day, & clutch/crossbody for evenings.

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt ladies can bring one carry one & one purse during flight? I would avoid storing my bag in the carry ons to avoid it being squished. Have fun in Paris!
Unfortunately i can only take one carry on item :sad:. So just a suitcase. Thats a good idea though about the foldable tote!!! Thank you x

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
My vote goes to Lucky charms WOC - Low key, durable leather, casual /easy to wear size while walking around during the day, but have a spectacular special piece at night when you go out at night while you're at this very special and beautiful city. :smile:

I often find that when I plan on what bags to carry I try to hard to be practical and then i'm at the wonderful beautiful places and wish I have something extra "special" (still practical of course) with me. :yes:

I think the WOC serves both purpose. Also, isn't it much easier for you to keep track and take care of something small sized like a WOC? a bigger bag like M/L etc would be easier to "squash" while a WOC is well, like a wallet.... so you can like put it inside whatever your carry on is (backpack/suitcase etc) or even better, cross body and leave it on you while you sit on the plane (it's that compact who cares!) :P

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
UK
My vote goes to Lucky charms WOC - Low key, durable leather, casual /easy to wear size while walking around during the day, but have a spectacular special piece at night when you go out at night while you're at this very special and beautiful city. :smile:

I often find that when I plan on what bags to carry I try to hard to be practical and then i'm at the wonderful beautiful places and wish I have something extra "special" (still practical of course) with me. :yes:

I think the WOC serves both purpose. Also, isn't it much easier for you to keep track and take care of something small sized like a WOC? a bigger bag like M/L etc would be easier to "squash" while a WOC is well, like a wallet.... so you can like put it inside whatever your carry on is (backpack/suitcase etc) or even better, cross body and leave it on you while you sit on the plane (it's that compact who cares!) :P
Thanks Vanana! I think you're right. Why not take my most special piece with me to match such a beautiful place :smile:. I don't carry much during the day and it means it will be light enough to carry all weekend with no problems.