Travel Bolide - Plane

CHESSMONT....I don't think they're worth the $$$$$. Especially when you have all the security screening and lack of toting-ease.....I'm all about cost-per-wear lately and IMO you could probably use your money better elsewhere....

CHESSMONT....I don't think they're worth the $$$$$. Especially when you have all the security screening and lack of toting-ease.....I'm all about cost-per-wear lately and IMO you could probably use your money better elsewhere....

-Yes, I agree, S'Mom, after thinking on it more.

So glad you posted this question - I've been secretly wishing for a 47 Bolide to use as a briefcase/travel bag, but reading all of these comments...maybe not! Still love the look though!!

I would like a Bolide Voayge as an everyday bag.

I would never travel with it though! 40 birkin/hac is fine as long as you can have it in front of your legs on the floor, but I once traveled with a 50 HAC and it was truly painful as I had to have it in the overhead compartment, as I worried a lot of other peoples stuff that could damage it someway.

yes i have the larger size bolide as in the over night i think its over 50cm or something not sure,i wear that and a 30cm birkin perfect for travel the bolide fits fine on most commercial airplanes and the birkin under the seat so yes if this is the question in hand go for it