Travel Bag

rxyl81

Jan 1, 2008
Hi All,
I am interested in finding a travel purse/pouch but I have not seen any other good looking bags besides this coach purse. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find a nice travel purse that is not Coach? I don't have anything against this one but I want to see what my options are. Thanks a bunch!:biggrin:

Attachments

• coach purse.jpg
    coach purse.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 65
Well almost any other Labels will have such travel bags known as messengers in various shapes, styles & sizes, of coz prices varies too. I used to love messenger bags especially those flat style bags, i have many in my collection from Prada, Fendi, Bally, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Diorhomme, Burberry & Coach.

My first favourite messenger from the past is from Prada, they used to be very popular in the 90s, i had 4 of their flat messengers in different style & colour then but i grow out of them

The messenger i used most would be from Bally, i have 6 of them, 4 from trainspotting collection, 1 from BusyB Collection & another from Palmas Collection. I would strongly recommend the Trainspotting Collection, they are made of distressed calf leather with their signature webbing straps & brass hardware available in various colours & styles. I love their brown leather with their signature Red & White Stripe Webbing Strap, the leather get nicer after you used it, i use this one the most. It is a few years old now, abit beat up but still look nice except i stuffed too much stuffs leather on one side abit stretched. I use it often for casual outing & bring it during my overseas trip.

Coach swingpack is the most affordable in term of price, very durable too, if you get them from Coach outlet it is even cheaper. I have one of them only, seldom use. It's Coach Hamptons Stripe Swingpack with a python stripe in the middle.

coach_hamptons_swingpack.jpg

If you do not have a budget in mind, you can just pop by any Label stores to check out if there is any suitable messenger for you. ;)

i've seen some adorable baggallini bags for travel...you should check them out...they were invented by two flight attendants who felt the need for lots of pockets, lightweight bags...some of the designs are adorable and they're really durable for travel...