Trasporto sighting in the Bay Area!

Sorry I can't help...I haven't been to the mall in ages. I'll check it out though next time I go. Why don't you call the Stoneridge Nordies and ask them about it :idea: the SAs there are always super helpful!!

Petals did you get anything :graucho:

Hehe...did I forget to mention my new goodie from Metropark? :graucho: I did manage to bring a Trasporto Zucca home with me yesterday. While I was trying to pick out the zucca that I want from the rack....a guy compliment that it is a very nice handbag...but kinda wonder what I was looking out for from those bags..which probably look all the same to him. I sorta explained to him that eventhough they have the same print, but not necessary that they all have the same characters. :rolleyes: He then just smiled and gave his best wishes for me to be able to pick out my perfect bag...then walked away. He probably thought that I am crazy. :Push: The guy who worked there said that they just got that shipment in and should be getting more Trasporto soon...hope he's right.:P

Ooh congrats on your zucca!! People who don't know toki always look at me like I'm crazy :wacko: when I'm trying to pick a bag in the store. I see them staring :shocked:and then sometimes people will say ... aren't they the same thing? :confused1: Then I have to explain they're the same but different! :Push:

Ooh congrats on your zucca!! People who don't know toki always look at me like I'm crazy :wacko: when I'm trying to pick a bag in the store. I see them staring :shocked:and then sometimes people will say ... aren't they the same thing? :confused1: Then I have to explain they're the same but different! :Push:

Haaaa, I heard this all the time...

I always told him/her: There are different prints on each bag.:lecture:

i went to nordstrom in stonestown earlier today and they said they got their trasporto shipment in yesterday..i got a dolce ^_^ they had 3 more of those, 2 giocos, a bv, ciao ciao, 2 campeggios, and i'm assumming prolly a couple more things in the back hehe..also, 2 tutti dolces, a bv, famiglia bella, famiglia cucciolo, a bunch of fumo portas, 1 adios star porta, 2 adios star denaros[not in good condition tho] but yea..that's all i can remember :biggrin:

Hey Gals ;
While everyone will be out this weekend looking for Tokidokis can anyone please tell me if they see Zucca Trasporto at either Macy's or Nordstroms ? Miyoshi637 where do find a Tokidoki cell phone case I have been trying to find one out here in the south bay . I remember that you work at Macy's , can you please give us a heads up if and when your store gets its Trasporto shipment ?

Hey Gals ;
While everyone will be out this weekend looking for Tokidokis can anyone please tell me if they see Zucca Trasporto at either Macy's or Nordstroms ? Miyoshi637 where do find a Tokidoki cell phone case I have been trying to find one out here in the south bay . I remember that you work at Macy's , can you please give us a heads up if and when your store gets its Trasporto shipment ?

macy's in union square has a few. I saw 3 AS and 3 pirate. And a few Tutti. My macy's just got tutti in. We're supposed to get shipment of tokidoki every 10th of the month. As soon as I see any, I'll let you know! But if union square doesn't have it yet, I don't think any of the macy's in the bay area will have it. If I see a Zucca, I'll put it on hold for you! :nuts:

Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Metropark in Downtown SF all have trasporto in! No denaros anywhere tho! :crybaby:
The only place I saw Zuccas were at MetroPark and they had a pretty good amount of them. I saw a lot of Giocos at Nordstroms and Metro! Bloomies had a really cute dolce but those bags are too small for me. I was really hoping Macy's would have them in so I could use my savings pass. Oh well!

perfect, i'm gonna be in the SF shopping center and i'm definitely hitting all 3 of those stores! :huh:ohhh i hope i can stop myself from getting a zucca xD

Thanks Miyoshi637 ;
I do appreciate that . I also wanted to know where you got the Tokidoki cell phone case for your friend ? Is it a cell phone cover or case can you please post pictures ? Thank -you

Ok ladies, back from SF and heres what they've got...

Macys - NOTHING. but i'm expecting them to receive their shipment in monday s:huh:o check your macys on monday :]

Nordstrom: 1 avventura, a couple of BVs, like 5 dolces (they've got some in the back), a ciao ciao, a couple of giocos, n 1 campeggio on a mannequin.

Bloomies - pretty much 1 of each, not that great of a selection though, so dont get your hopes up.

Metropark - like 4 zuccas, some giocos, a canguro, n omg like 6 cucciolos!

thats mostly what i saw so if you like anything here, SF's the place to go :]