trash couture dressy top

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just bought this from trash couture. what do you think of it? :biggrin:

trash-couture.JPG
  2. it reminds me of a Santino from "Project Runway" design!

3. I personally could not pull it off. But, I like it! It looks very Carrie from SATC. :biggrin:

4. It looks very etheral ! Did you have any plans to what kind of occasion to wear it to ?

5. No. no occasion.
    I am gonna cut off the tail though.. to make it more dressable.

6. It's very unique looking. What kind of occasion is the dress for ?

7. No occasion.. :sad:
    think i might be regretting buying this..

8. Yeah I think I would cut the tail too... looks like you could wear it to a night occasion. It's very dressy. I don't think I could pull it off though!

9. where did you buy this top? i've never heard of trash couture before.

10. trash-couture.com

11. I'd have to see it on. There's something I really like about it . . . but something I'm not diggin' for me personally.
    What wuld you wear it w? Skinny jeans?

12. I like it! Do they have another one..? Hee hee.

13. yeah.. thinking of wearing it with skinny jeans.. this is my second trash couture piece.

14. I like it! I personally will not be able to pull it off, but if you can, that's cute!

15. don't like it at all, sorry tried picturing different ways but not my taste

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice