Trapped Aussie miners have been rescued!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got a breaking news alert from cnn.com that the trapped miners in Australia have been rescued- I think they've been trapped for almost two weeks!!???? :amazed:

Its on cnn.com now!!! :yahoo:

2. :yahoo:I just read it, too! So nice to hear good news for a change!

3. oh, that is great news, we heard about it in the UK just today, apparantly one of your well known news reporters died at the scene too :sad:
    Horrible, so glad they are safe, they must have been so frightened.

4. totally glad that they're out!!! 2 weeks is such a long time! can't wait to hear/see/read their interviews!

5. nice to hear a good outcome.. hope they will be okay n safe with their families..

6. Yes, it's marvelous news!!! The 2 miners were trapped there for a fortnight! Our news have been covering the story since the mine collapsed. Sadly there were 3 miners who were trapped and one of them was found dead about the second day into the ordeal. The reporter who suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at the scene was a renowned 60mins reporter here in Oz. He will be missed:sad:.

7. 2 weeks?! Wow. I'm glad they're out. Sad about the one that died. =(

8. Wow that's amazing. I'm very relieved for their families. My grandfather and many of my family on my mom's side were coal miners. Hard, dangerous work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice