Trapeze PM/GM?

1. I don't think it comes with lock and keys. There is nowhere to attach them.

2. The Trapeze bags do not come with a lock and keys. :smile:

3. No it doesn't.

The bag in the auction is in great condition, but its been marked up about $400 +. Just for your info.

4. I don't believe that it comes with keys and lock. My fiance's sister has one and I can't imagine seeing hers with a lock & key somewhere. **Personally** I like the Pink Trapeze PM better than the GM model :smile:

5. The retail was $1140 so I think the auction is fairly priced. ;)

6. I think the trapeze in pink is really cute and girly whereas the grey is more mature. Whichever goes with your personality type more is the one you should get, I heard the pink was the more popular color though.

Also it doesnt come with lock and keys but there is a hole on one of the side tabs for you to attach it (or there's a hole to attach something, not necessary lock and keys)

7. Thanks for the input guys.

I thought the retail was $1140, but londonbrat did mention it was $400 markup. Either way, Im not sure if I should wait for a grey one to pop up or get both!!:biggrin:

8. get both!! :yes:

and then whichever one you don't love, sell it :amuse:

9. O....my goodness!

Can I take that back!!!! I mis-read it! I thought the auction said 1,999!!

It HAS NOT been arked up $400. In fact its a great deal!
    SINCERE APOLOGIES! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice