trapeze on let-trade

1. do you all think that its a good deal? i'm really bad at looking flaws, if anyone see any flaws of the bag please point it out please thanks alot! :heart:

2. I don't see any major flaws...other than the scuffed corner that may be a tad dirty (in pic 16)? There also appears to be a small stain on the base of the handles (see pic 8 & 9). For $879, I think it's a good deal.....someone please buy it so that I don't! :roflmfao:

3. Look pretty good to me! It's a beauty!

4. OMG.. I have my eyes on it and cerise speedy but I want brown or grey trapeze..not really pink kind of gal..I think it's awesome price..someone should get it pleaaaseee..

5. i love it..it looks really good for the price!!! but i'm looking at a grey pm one..i hope there's one after i get out of my ban =)

6. It's a great deal! If I didn't buy the Jasmin in September I probably would buy this NOW!
    Get it! Get it!
    The only worry for me is getting the cloth dirty...

7. I agree, I would like a different color as well.

8. i wnat it bad..but i'm thinking between this and chanel cambon pochette..hmm

9. Oh boo.. why am I so broke ! Come on school, I need some spending money now and then !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice