Transfer items to another boutique?

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
I have an item on hold at one boutique. Can I ask my local boutique to request or transfer the item to their boutique? The boutique that has the item is a bit further away.

You could always try. I noticed in my prior state, they would never transfer for me. But in Texas they will transfer in anything I want. The other state said they were the lowest on the LV food chain. Maybe that had something to do with it....

So I called, and the local boutique said they couldn't transfer the item because I had it on hold at the other boutique.

I guess I'll just have to prepare myself for snobby attitudes this weekend. I don't want to take my hold off the item because I really want it.

So I called, and the local boutique said they couldn't transfer the item because I had it on hold at the other boutique.

I guess I'll just have to prepare myself for snobby attitudes this weekend. I don't want to take my hold off the item because I really want it.
Ive had things switched from different stores locally and from abroad.

I think for one item Paris had to authorise the switch. My SA is senior and deals with personal clients only, so that may have helped.

Should I call the boutique that has it on hold for me to transfer it to my local boutique?

It was the local boutique I called that said because it was on hold they couldn't transfer it for me.

Call the store that has the item on hold. They can transfer it to the other location. I have done that a lot. They can also ship it to you at no charge.

Okay. I'll give them a call to save me a trip. Thanks! I'd ask to ship to me but I hate waiting for deliveries. I'd rather pick up when I know I can get it.