Tranquility Alley

c5_1_b.JPG

this is pretty

They are a bit flakey. I had an order with them that took FOREVER to ship to me so I called to cancel. That was BEFORE the item shipped. They said OK. Then the bag arrived a week later. It took multiple emails and phone calls to finally get them to respond -- once I threatened to call Amex. THEN they agreed to pay the FedEx back to them and refund my money.

You should talk to Bjara -- she has evidence that some of the stuff is bought off of eBay and resold....

Issmom said:
They are a bit flakey. I had an order with them that took FOREVER to ship to me so I called to cancel. That was BEFORE the item shipped. They said OK. Then the bag arrived a week later. It took multiple emails and phone calls to finally get them to respond -- once I threatened to call Amex. THEN they agreed to pay the FedEx back to them and refund my money.

You should talk to Bjara -- she has evidence that some of the stuff is bought off of eBay and resold....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyone remember a few weeks back when I was asking about the time frame for a refund to be credited back to my cc? It was them.

I received a IF Quilty Pleasure hobo from them with cat hair inside the bag and inside the sleeper...they had put a blueberry candle inside of the shipping box....so the bag smelled like blueberries.

It took many, many emails to them, contacting my credit card and a whole lot of stress to finally get my money back last week, via a check, and this has been going on since Thanksgiving. Not sure if it has cleared yet....

You can't reach them by phone....and they make promises on refunds that they don't keep.

I wanted to alert you all....but I wanted to wait until the transaction was completed before I did.

Stay away. Trust me.

Greenie said:
I don't know. Napierville, IL is where I had to send my sophisticated spirit bag back to. To close for comfort.

Aww...don't look bad upon Naperville...it truly is a beautiful place. This is where I stayed last weekend...my friend from CA moved there three years ago.

Downtown and their suburbs are beautiful. :love:

While I haven't shopped with them, I do know that it's a brick and mortar store run by two or three elderly ladies. So their stuff is authentic, but they are older and a little flakey. Plus they are technically challenged, so there aren't so many digital pics of actual bags, just stock pics.