Tranquility Alley

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. http://tranquilityalley.com/index.html

Has anyone ever heard of them or been to there store ????

They have some Veryyyyyyy nice things

2. [​IMG]

this is pretty

3. Am considering getting this
    [​IMG]

BETSEY JOHNSON GOOD GIRL hobo

4. I like the good girl hobo!

5. I came accross that site this weekend too. I like some of their items.

6. I don't know. Napierville, IL is where I had to send my sophisticated spirit bag back to. To close for comfort.

7. I lopve the animal print on the inside of the bag!

8. They are a bit flakey. I had an order with them that took FOREVER to ship to me so I called to cancel. That was BEFORE the item shipped. They said OK. Then the bag arrived a week later. It took multiple emails and phone calls to finally get them to respond -- once I threatened to call Amex. THEN they agreed to pay the FedEx back to them and refund my money.

You should talk to Bjara -- she has evidence that some of the stuff is bought off of eBay and resold....

9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyone remember a few weeks back when I was asking about the time frame for a refund to be credited back to my cc? It was them.

I received a IF Quilty Pleasure hobo from them with cat hair inside the bag and inside the sleeper...they had put a blueberry candle inside of the shipping box....so the bag smelled like blueberries.

It took many, many emails to them, contacting my credit card and a whole lot of stress to finally get my money back last week, via a check, and this has been going on since Thanksgiving. Not sure if it has cleared yet....

You can't reach them by phone....and they make promises on refunds that they don't keep.

I wanted to alert you all....but I wanted to wait until the transaction was completed before I did.

Stay away. Trust me.

10. You can get the Good Girl hobo at Nordstrom.com.

11. You can get this for a lot cheaper at Nordstrom. I saw one last weekend at one of the mall's I went to. Call them and they can find one for you.

These bags come in two sizes.

12. Aww...don't look bad upon Naperville...it truly is a beautiful place. This is where I stayed last weekend...my friend from CA moved there three years ago.

Downtown and their suburbs are beautiful. :love:

13. Ok thanks Bjara .........

x's them off the list

14. I'm really liking the Good Girl hobo....cute!

15. While I haven't shopped with them, I do know that it's a brick and mortar store run by two or three elderly ladies. So their stuff is authentic, but they are older and a little flakey. Plus they are technically challenged, so there aren't so many digital pics of actual bags, just stock pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice