Traitor! I just purchased a MJ Hobo Stam!

ranirob

O.G.
May 3, 2006
I cannot believe that I did this, but I LOVE the mouse color. Does anyone else have the Stam Hobo in Mouse? I feel weird about this, because I could have had another Balbag for the price! What do you think?

The reason I posted here, is I am a Balenciaga girl. I do not variate! So I was just wondering what the Balbag girls thought of my purchase and if they have an MJ Stam how it compares. Thanks!

mj stam is heavy... i have black stam and used to have a white patent stam.. its like weighlifting everytime i take them out... more dressed up / conservative look, while bbags can be both down-to-earth & dressy

bbags are so much lighter, leather is gorgeous but fragile...
but then again, stam is low maintenance but the leather arent smooshy so you cant enjoy stroking it like a bbag...

I bought that bag but returned it. It was so bulky and big and just didn't look right on me. It didn't seem as heavy as the regular Stams but I couldn't handle it. Have you seen it in person?

i am eye-ing my first b-bag :smile: and i like the "first" :yes: i have a 2005 season stam, who is said to be heavier than the newer stams, but i do not find it heavy at all. the b-bag must be sooo light! congrats on your MJ. the hobo is not my favourite, but MJ certainly have some really plush, scrumptious, and heavenly leather. a nice change from the more delicately georgeous leather of the b-bags.