Traitor! I just purchased a MJ Hobo Stam!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot believe that I did this, but I LOVE the mouse color. Does anyone else have the Stam Hobo in Mouse? I feel weird about this, because I could have had another Balbag for the price! What do you think?

2. I think you're in the wrong section but I love the MJ hobo stam, I would love to see pics.

3. The reason I posted here, is I am a Balenciaga girl. I do not variate! So I was just wondering what the Balbag girls thought of my purchase and if they have an MJ Stam how it compares. Thanks!

4. mj stam is heavy... i have black stam and used to have a white patent stam.. its like weighlifting everytime i take them out... more dressed up / conservative look, while bbags can be both down-to-earth & dressy

bbags are so much lighter, leather is gorgeous but fragile...
    but then again, stam is low maintenance but the leather arent smooshy so you cant enjoy stroking it like a bbag...

5. I bought that bag but returned it. It was so bulky and big and just didn't look right on me. It didn't seem as heavy as the regular Stams but I couldn't handle it. Have you seen it in person?

6. IT is heavy even though leather is thick and nice~~But is it nice bag except the weight..

7. When I used to be into MJ, I owned 2 stams, black & putty. I sold the putty and returned the black. The bags were very heavy!

8. HEAVY!! Pretty bag but way too heavy for me.

9. he only stam i like is in black :P
    exchange it with a greige b-bag? :graucho:

10. :graucho: black stam?

11. Thank you all for your replies. :smile: I appreciate it!

12. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! LOVE the stam...great colour...ENJOY!!!!!! It's a nice break from your b-bags...

13. i am eye-ing my first b-bag :smile: and i like the "first" :yes: i have a 2005 season stam, who is said to be heavier than the newer stams, but i do not find it heavy at all. the b-bag must be sooo light! congrats on your MJ. the hobo is not my favourite, but MJ certainly have some really plush, scrumptious, and heavenly leather. a nice change from the more delicately georgeous leather of the b-bags.