Trading purses

lauralovescoach

handbag whore
Mar 15, 2007
Sorry if this has already been thought of or this isn't in the right place. I've been in the mood for a new bag lately, and although I'm a Coach girl, I'm wanting something new and exciting like an LV.

So, I went on craigslist.com and put an ad up seeing if anybody wanted to trade purses. I've gotten 6 responses so far, 2 ladies have LV bags and another one has a large Coach tote that's really cute.. Since I'm tired of my current rotation of bags I figured this would be a cheap and easy way to change it up! Maybe some of you other ladies could try it out if you're like me! :wlae:

I love this, I am do trades all the time you would be blown away by the purses I have traded like wow LV,GUCCI specifically! Just do your research on authenticiy of course, but you will find genuine people who have authentic bags that want to trade for another authentic bag, and if your still not sure have them meet you at the designer store or being a friend who really knows her stuff if you dont! This DOES belong in deals and steals! and its deals and steals on both parts too your happy and so is the other person! Yay!!!!!!

Sorry if this has already been thought of or this isn't in the right place. I've been in the mood for a new bag lately, and although I'm a Coach girl, I'm wanting something new and exciting like an LV.

So, I went on craigslist.com and put an ad up seeing if anybody wanted to trade purses. I've gotten 6 responses so far, 2 ladies have LV bags and another one has a large Coach tote that's really cute.. Since I'm tired of my current rotation of bags I figured this would be a cheap and easy way to change it up! Maybe some of you other ladies could try it out if you're like me! :wlae:

I hope you have a blast Laura! But like a couple of the others said, just make sure the bag you're getting isn't a fake.