Trading Limited Edition Bags on Ebay??

Both of you build your own auction for what each wants to sell to the other. On Ebay you can set up an auction for designated allowable bidders only. Each of you list the other as the designated allowed bidder for that auction and behold, each of you has won each others auction. It works! Ebay will of course extend fees, but it is probably worth their fees to be able to complete a transaction. good luck

I don't think ebay let you do that anymore

well obviously i would be able to tell in person...just by feel and close inspection. not to mention...she lives close to an LV we could always meet up there. when i say not familiar...i mean not an expert..not that i have no idea what it is. i have already heard from other tpfers that they think it is authentic.
Calm down! I was just going by with what my understanding was from your original post. Geez! I was just trying to help you find a solution.

I'd suggest meeting up at the boutique. That seems to be the best solution...good luck! I think I know which bag you're talking about and it really is gorgeous! I've been eyeing the auction...but not willing to pay the price :lol:

i know waht you mean by posting in the authentiate this forum ~.~ i posted 2 items i was interested in and they were both taken .. and i was just waiting for extra pictures becasue people asked me to get them : ( i was so heart broken.. ! jsut becareful when you do the exchange! good luck on getting your bag!!

idk havent heard back from her yet. messaged her yesterday, theres no bidders on her items, you would think she would be anxiously watching her auctions like i do. idk...we shall see.

okay so i found a limited edition bag on ebay. I am IN LOVE. the person only has 28 feedback. and it doesnt show if shes sold any LV. I am not an expert at telling if Suhali is authentic or not...but it looks good to me (i will of coarse post in the authenticate this...but it seems like any time i post there....within minutes the item is snatched from right under my nose) anyways...she wants a couple thousand for it which seems reasonable, i just dont have that kind of cash. so i asked her if she would trade maybe some of my limited edition LV plus cash for hers. She said she was interested...

and then we came to the problem of....how do we do it. we dont know each other so...cant go on trust alone. i have been trying to think of ways...i really dont know how. I am an honest person/seller. (not to mention...i kinda have been wanting to get rid of my small bags anyways) but how do you know about something else. the only thing i could think was that we ship at the same time....but then what if she sends an empty package or something.

ahhhhhh. what would you guys do?? I guess we could always meet up and exchange in person?? OHH i just checked...she only lives a couple hrs from me!:yahoo:

Trading on Ebay is not allowed- I believe there is no coverage whatsoever for this type of activity. Your best way to do this is to sell your items yourself and save money for the suhali item.

If you did this in person I'd bring a friend, if you needed to contact each other do it through email and not exchanging phone numbers.