Trading Assistants? Anyone have any dealings with them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a few items I am wanting to sell but I am pretty wary about it since I am not terribly ebay savvy. I have only bought 2 things on there and one of those I even goofed up on, I thought it was for an actual how to book on golf but when I bought it all I got was a copy of an ad telling me where to buy the book. I was very confused by the whole thing but that was my fault for not reading all the fine print. Anyway I was thinking of selling a few items but I am kinda nervous about it so I went on there and saw the things about trading assistants ( the frop off locations and the individuals who sell your stuff for you). It seems like a good idea but when I looked up the ones in my area there were only about 5 or 6 that were within an hours drive. 1 of them seems to specialize in just automotive type items, 1 has been selling only electronic and business type items, 1 is antiques and the other 2 are kinda a mish mash of all things. However when I checked the profiles for the 2 that were selling clothing and accessories they both had kinda iffy feedback. One of them had 11 negatives in 6 months. The other had fewer negs but quite a few neutrals. What do you guys suggest? Has anyone ever used the trading assistant program? Or should I just venture into selling on my own?

2. BUMP...
    This thread is an old one but it would be nice to get some new posts to the original question OP posted here...It is a good question...Wondering if anyone has any good/bad dealings with *bay Trading Assistants...
    P.s. Mods, sorry if OP's question has been answered somewhere else...will go and do some research/readings on this subject on our forum...