Tradesy/Getting Items Authenticated

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all-
    I just purchased a vintage preloved Sac Flanerie 45 via Tradesy. Since the PurseForum won't authenticate items from this site, where would you suggest I get this piece authenticated?

The bag is in great condition, but now I'm getting nervous since this is my first purchase from the site/I can't get authenticated via PurseForum...

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

2. You can contact Tradesy and they will give you instructions. They will do authentications for you but you have to send it to them. However, I have heard mixed reviews for this service. You can also pay to have it authenticated through other services. The issue there is that you only have a 4 day window to return it to Tradesy. You can find additional information in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/anyone-ever-buy-and-or-sell-on-tradesy-817719.html