Traded in and got myself a Dark Silver Striped Reissue (Pics Included!)

mings84

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
So after much ponderation (is there even such a word :roflmfao:) and comtemplation, I decided to exchange my Robertson Blvd Light Silver Classic Flap for the Dark Silver Striped Reissue. I realize light silver isn't really my style :shame:. I know my boyfriend will be disappointed when he hears of this tonight because he thinks the DS will compete with the Chloe dark silver baby paddy he bought for me :rolleyes: but I just can't resist the charm of Chanel's DS bags! :yahoo:

I just love love love how versatile the reissue is and how the color seems to change under different lighting (in the last pic, the bag almost looks grey).. and the best part? From a distance, the bag looks like a regular DS reissue but up close you see stripes which gives it such an edge! I was also contemplating the Light Silver Striped Reissue but decided to go with DS in the end :P

For comparison, I've included the pic of the LS Flap on the utmost left and the Chloe Baby Paddy on the right...

Attachments

• DSC04614.jpg
    DSC04614.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC04622.jpg
    DSC04622.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC04623.jpg
    DSC04623.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC04624.jpg
    DSC04624.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC03539.jpg
    DSC03539.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 82
I've always preferred the DS over the light silver. :yes:

Enjoy her! I'm sure that as long as you're happy with it, your BF would understand. Just give him a big fat :smooch:

Congrats on the DS striped reissue. I like it because sometime it looks silver and when you get closer. It has the stripes. It's different and pretty. I like to have different types of bags. Wear her well.