trade in my mid-size rolex for a larger one??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi. this is my first post on this board although i have been reading it for months!! i currently have a midsize rolex oyster perpetual with a pink face and am contemplating trading it in for a larger size -- possibly the air king. what do we think of this?? currently i wear a swatch full blooded in gold when i need a big watch fix. please advise!!

2. The Air King is only a few millimeters bigger than the midsize. There are some jewelry experts here to correct me, but I believe the Mid is 31 mm and the A.K. is 34 or 35? I have had both. Th Air King looks beautiful with a blue dial (I had one like that). So bit bigger, but not huge.

If you really want a big watch fix - and you want stainless steel, I think the Submariner is great!! I wear mine often, and I also wear my 18 all gold Sub with Black dial. Love them both! Don't know if you are after SS, two/tone or all gold, but the Sub has all of those combos. Also can get a Blue dial on the all gold and the two-tone. Beautiful, but too 'out there' bright for me. The Air King blue was a darker, almost navy, but not quite as dark. Go tio your AD (or reputable reseller) and try some different sizes on.

Best of luck!

3. i love the air king and i love the perputal with balck face and pink numbers.. its my current lust!! hwoever size wise they are very very similar

4. -Wow I haven't seen that blk/pink sounds amazing! Do you have a link to a photo anywhere?

5. Any updates ? Did you trade ? :yes:

6. swissluxury.com/product_images/177200bkapio.jpg

7. ^ [​IMG]

BTW ijen0311, I spotted you on another forum.. I'm researching it for a purchase soon to come. :graucho:

8. -Hmm, maybe I am not looking at the right page, or my vision is bad (well, 'that' I know!), but these watches look black with silver numbers?

Oh- wait, now I see; the stick markings are pink, are they not?

9. ^ Yes ! :yes:

The combo is super cute and fun !

10. hi all. thanks for your responses! i have not traded the watch in yet because (a) i don't have the money right now and (b) i still don't know what i want. i did, however, get a michael kors stainless steel chronograph watch which is 38 mm and am totally loving it. it is working for now!