Trade Feb. PCE Cards here

Oops...almost forgot.
If anyone has a card they won't be using, I would love it. I have quite a few birthdays in February to buy for so a card would really help out. Please PM me if you can spare it. Thanks!:flowers:

I posted a thread in the morning for it. But somehow it was taken out. Very sad. Please PM me if you are willing to give your card to me.
Also I am in Ames, Iowa....going to the Jordan creek mall in des moines....anyone willing to share ? The SA told me that if a friend has the card , I can come with her and use the coupon. Thanks

Just wondering ! Is it safe to use another persons coupon, if they are not present during purchase. For example, I get it from some in chicago, she send it to me and I use it. Anyway a Sa can tell that it was not mine. Would it be legal ?.... don't want to get into trouble for 25% coupon

The last 2 I've had didn't have names on them, it was a card inside an envelope, so the store won't know who it was mailed too.

I was hoping my friend who got one last time got one in the mail today but she didn't, so add me to the list of those wanting one. My birthday is friday and DH is buying me a bag and a matching wallet, but I'm waiting for a discount:yahoo: