Trade December PCE Cards Here

Hi ladies!! I have a somewhat different request.

I haven't gotten my PCE card yet (I've gotten them twice so far this year so fingers crossed) and even if I did, the nearest Coach store is at least 2.5-3 hours away so I won't be driving this time to store.

There are just a few items I would like to purchase so if anyone's local store or SA is willing to do a PCE order over the phone, please post let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Just to help anyone out that didn't get a card, I am pretty sure in most instances that if you ask you will be able to get the discount. There might be a few stores that won't give it without the card but I think most stores would be willing to give anyone that asks the discount.

Just to help anyone out that didn't get a card, I am pretty sure in most instances that if you ask you will be able to get the discount. There might be a few stores that won't give it without the card but I think most stores would be willing to give anyone that asks the discount.

I agree with this. This is the first time that I have gotten the card, but during the last two PCE events, I went to two different Coach stores in the area and was offered the discount.

The same thing happened to me. I bought my first bag this Nov. at an outlet store. Then I found this site. I went to my local Coach ( about 1 1/2 miles from my home. Way too close!) store. I asked about the Nov. PCE and they offered it to me. I got a bought the Chelsea leather hobo. I am sure I could do it again but I need to stay away from there for a while.:tdown:

I just received a PCE card from a very sweet tpF member...renie..Thanks so much. I have also received one from COACH today :yahoo: finally I am in their system :okay: but I will be sending this card to my Mom so she can also use it in Michigan. Anyone wants this card from renie, please let me know. I will send it in the mail today and will get there by Friday or Sat..so you can still use it. I am in MS, btw. I did a phone order Sat and Sun and they honored the discount. I just told them that I have PCE card coming in the mail.

dimpsogre, that's awesome that you got your own card! I know how great it feels! I sent mine off to my mom too since I have to do a phone order as well. It's awesome that so many PF gals are sharing their cards!