Trade 2nd December PCE Cards Here

LissiSays

May 3, 2007
Apparently there is another PCE going on now in December. To make it easy for everyone I decided to start this thread again for this new event.

Post here if you received the 2nd December PCE card, don't plan to use it and are willing to mail it to a fellow tPF member. This way we can avoid the random requests throughout other threads.

Note: This is for the PCE event that is ending December 29, 2007.

Thank you all and Happy Shopping! :yahoo:

I was wondering about this 2nd PCE. If you have the first PCE coupon can you use this to get the 2nd PCE discount? And why only certain people are getting this discount. I got PCE in Dec. but would love a second chance.

I don't know and that is what frustrates me. The Manager gave me back the December PCE card because he said I would still be able to use it until the 29th. But a lot of other people have been told no.

I would love one. I got a swingpack from my fiance for my birthday and I will have to return it to Dillards because it is defective. I really would love a 25% off coupon so....please???

I have an extra one. But please do show me what you got. Last person I send the card too did not do that... I was disappointed.
First person who PM me with your address gets it. I will try to mail it out today.
Happy Holidays!

Im adding my name to the list of want/ NEED:lol: one.

I just asked my husband if he checked the mail today and he said no so i just drove to the mailbox in the snow to check to see if there was one there. Nope. :crybaby: I was hopeing since im waaaaay up here in Maine that it takes an extra day to get one.