Tracy Reese sale?

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
New York, NY
Just got an email about the Tracy Reese sample sale and further markdowns. Am off work today and wondering about going but it would take some scrambling on my part - anyone gone and have a report?

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
overpriced ! they had sample coats for 299 that wwere in c21 2 years ago for 99 ! noone was buying. A plenty coat in anthro right now on sale for 99 was over 300! Not worth it -my friend biggest TR addict left with NOTHING!!! she said prices were insulting and she went AFTER REDUCTIONS

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
New York, NY
Thanks - am SO glad I didn't waste my time going down there. Didn't need another bag anyway unless the prices were fab. Glad that I don't have to feel like I'm missing anything. Yay!

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
Friend said only had strange old patent purses -aqua patent and purple-- not the gorgeous TR bags with kisslock that i saw at bergdorf!

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Friend said only had strange old patent purses -aqua patent and purple-- not the gorgeous TR bags with kisslock that i saw at bergdorf!
Century 21 has a lot of Tracy Reese bags with the kisslock right now. they are in the glass display case.