Tracking package from Netherlands

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a bag from Amsterdam on Ebay. It has been shipping and I have a tracking # but nothing is coming up. Does tracking start once item is in the US? All I was given is courier is NL. I googled postNL parcels but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a bag from Amsterdam on Ebay. It has been shipping and I have a tracking # but nothing is coming up. Does tracking start once item is in the US? All I was given is courier is NL. I googled postNL parcels but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

It's difficult to say without more information: when was the item purchased? when was it supposedly shipped? what kind of service was used? do you have a tracking number or a customs number? have you spoken with the seller?

It's difficult to say without more information: when was the item purchased? when was it supposedly shipped? what kind of service was used? do you have a tracking number or a customs number? have you spoken with the seller?
Hi, it was purchased/paid on 9/3 and I believe shipped the following day. I have not yet contacted seller because I felt like I was such a bother with all my questions about the bag, lol She just added a tracking number and it said courier NL.

Hi, it was purchased/paid on 9/3 and I believe shipped the following day. I have not yet contacted seller because I felt like I was such a bother with all my questions about the bag, lol She just added a tracking number and it said courier NL.

Since it's only been eight business days, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. USPS has been having real problems with tracking even on domestic mail, and it might not show up there until it's been processed through a US sort facility.

If nothing updates by the end of the week, I'd send the seller a message asking about it.

Since it's only been eight business days, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. USPS has been having real problems with tracking even on domestic mail, and it might not show up there until it's been processed through a US sort facility.

If nothing updates by the end of the week, I'd send the seller a message asking about it.
ok, thank you. I'm not nervous yet, just excited and wanted to see where it was, lol

I recently shipped an item from Germany to the US and it took DHL/German mail 2 weeks to ship it out - when I asked why they told me that new US regulations are responsible as there are extra checks for any item over 500 gr. after that it took another 6 or 7 days to reach the buyer in the US -

so it might take a bit.