Tracking package from Netherlands

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Rhode Island
Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a bag from Amsterdam on Ebay. It has been shipping and I have a tracking # but nothing is coming up. Does tracking start once item is in the US? All I was given is courier is NL. I googled postNL parcels but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

misscocktail

Jan 14, 2014
Hi there!
You should ask the seller more info about which courier he used. Could be anything, also check the trackingnumber with him.
I hope you'll get your parcel soon!

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
www.nikitajade.etsy.com
Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a bag from Amsterdam on Ebay. It has been shipping and I have a tracking # but nothing is coming up. Does tracking start once item is in the US? All I was given is courier is NL. I googled postNL parcels but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!
It's difficult to say without more information: when was the item purchased? when was it supposedly shipped? what kind of service was used? do you have a tracking number or a customs number? have you spoken with the seller?

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Rhode Island
It's difficult to say without more information: when was the item purchased? when was it supposedly shipped? what kind of service was used? do you have a tracking number or a customs number? have you spoken with the seller?
Hi, it was purchased/paid on 9/3 and I believe shipped the following day. I have not yet contacted seller because I felt like I was such a bother with all my questions about the bag, lol She just added a tracking number and it said courier NL.

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
www.nikitajade.etsy.com
Hi, it was purchased/paid on 9/3 and I believe shipped the following day. I have not yet contacted seller because I felt like I was such a bother with all my questions about the bag, lol She just added a tracking number and it said courier NL.
Since it's only been eight business days, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. USPS has been having real problems with tracking even on domestic mail, and it might not show up there until it's been processed through a US sort facility.

If nothing updates by the end of the week, I'd send the seller a message asking about it.

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Rhode Island
Since it's only been eight business days, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. USPS has been having real problems with tracking even on domestic mail, and it might not show up there until it's been processed through a US sort facility.

If nothing updates by the end of the week, I'd send the seller a message asking about it.
ok, thank you. I'm not nervous yet, just excited and wanted to see where it was, lol

Dec 11, 2006
I recently shipped an item from Germany to the US and it took DHL/German mail 2 weeks to ship it out - when I asked why they told me that new US regulations are responsible as there are extra checks for any item over 500 gr. after that it took another 6 or 7 days to reach the buyer in the US -

so it might take a bit.