Tracking on Worldnet

monsieurAG

In my Paradigm
Oct 27, 2008
I assume many of you have ordered from the boutiques in UK and the courier service which they use is Worldnet. May i know how can i track the shipment once it leaves UK? Apparently, the Worldnet website doesn't update when it leaves UK.

It might be able to be tracked through the service they pass the package off to – whether it be your country's mail service or another service.

Are you based in Singapore? I bought a pair of CLs from motcomb it was about GBP350 inclusive of shipping fees, they shipped via worldnet and transfer to a local airfreight company, Sagawa. Not sure if you can track on their website but they got to Singapore in 3 days, very fast. But Sagawa charged me permit tax of almost SGD 60 on top of the 7% GST for one pair of shoes. Never come across this permit tax when things are shipped via DHL, FEdex or UPS though. Just thought i share...

Are you based in Singapore? I bought a pair of CLs from motcomb it was about GBP350 inclusive of shipping fees, they shipped via worldnet and transfer to a local airfreight company, Sagawa. Not sure if you can track on their website but they got to Singapore in 3 days, very fast. But Sagawa charged me permit tax of almost SGD 60 on top of the 7% GST for one pair of shoes. Never come across this permit tax when things are shipped via DHL, FEdex or UPS though. Just thought i share...

Yes i am based in Singapore.

I just checked and my parcel is held at the customs!!:sad::sad:I guess i will have to pay for the taxes or whatever permit tax...

The last time i received my parcel from Worldnet, there was no tax incurred. I guess i can't escape it this time...

Worldnet is really quick. I buy from Motcomb street very often and it usually arrives to NYC within 3 business days.

yeah worldnet is usually quick. I remember there was a time when my shoes arrived the very next day and i am based in Singapore, which is half way around the globe...

Finally, i received an email from the Sagawa company.:shame: As meltdown_ice has mentioned, this stupid company wants to collect $69.95 from me, saying its some permit fee.:confused1: The worst part is that they can only deliver it on friday.:rtr: I called the company and gave them a good scolding. I told them that even Fedex or DHL is not charging so much for the permits. The person on the line have it reduced to $40 right away and assured that it will be delivered tomorrow.