Tracking info when doing a store phone order?

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
I had my tote shipped to a local boutique. With the holidays and all I didn't want to have it sent to work and we are still trying to find a box that arrived at my apt office but they "lost." The SA I ordered from (over the phone as it wasn't a local store) said I should get an email with tracking info. I haven't gotten anything yet. Any ideas on how to get it?

i've had this happen to me before too, and they had sent all the tracking info to an email address that was lonnnnnnnnnng gone, so I never recieved the info. make sure the store has your updated email addy.

you can call jax and give them your last name and zip code. You do not need the order number, they will give that to you. I do it ALL the time! I only get the email PART of the time.

you can call jax and give them your last name and zip code. You do not need the order number, they will give that to you. I do it ALL the time! I only get the email PART of the time.

Whoo hoo! That worked! Thanks SO much. It's in transit. It left FL yesterday and left Memphis this morning. It's due to arrive by 4:30 next Wed.