Traces of use.. help!

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
I need your help.. Today I saw a scratch on my BBag and I wonder If I use my bags wrong? Im always very careful!!

Pls show my your pics of traces of use.. Maybe its so normal and I shouldnt to be worried.?

Hi, scratches are definitely part of normal wear. I think they're pretty much unavoidable since Bbag leather is so thin and the way it's glossed can make small imperfections stand out. Please see the Care & Maintenance section for threads on how Bbags age. If you also search ebay or Bonanzle, you can find good pictures of pre-owned bags as well. Hope that helps!

Hi, scratches are definitely part of normal wear. I think they're pretty much unavoidable since Bbag leather is so thin and the way it's glossed can make small imperfections stand out. Please see the Care & Maintenance section for threads on how Bbags age. If you also search ebay or Bonanzle, you can find good pictures of pre-owned bags as well. Hope that helps!

thank u so much!! You are right that bal skin is so sensitive and soft :smile:

here is a pics
this is scuff corner? should I be worry?
truly Im sad cause Im so careful! :sad: and this is new bag.. I wear this PT 5 times..
cla040.jpg