Tracee Ellis Ross - Style Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attending the Emmys Diversity Brunch Hosted by Anthony Anderson on September 10, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

Zimbio
    Emmys+Diversity+Brunch+Hosted+Anthony+Anderson+kLo159CinJsx.jpg Emmys+Diversity+Brunch+Hosted+Anthony+Anderson+43t0oZ0ikI2x.jpg

2. At the Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 Fashion Show in NYC on September 15, 2016.

Tumblr
    [​IMG]

3. Out in NYC.

Tumblr
    _365.jpg

rdgldy likes this.
  4. At 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' taping at the Ed Sullivan Theater on September 15, 2016 in New York City.

GettyImages
    _950.jpg _952.jpg _953.jpg _954.jpg

mkr likes this.
  5. All I've got is WOW! She's amazing !

Lounorada likes this.
  6. Attending the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
    Wearing a custom Ralph Lauren dress / DiGrisogono jewellery.

Zimbio
    Tracee+Ellis+Ross+68th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+AsXFJx1CSyZx.jpg Tracee+Ellis+Ross+68th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+BGByHFx0nkTx.jpg

Pinkpeony123 and mkr like this.
  7. Attending HBO's Official 2016 Emmy After Party on September 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

Zimbio
    Tracee+Ellis+Ross+HBO+Post+Emmy+Awards+Reception+Azry7MCUUk9x.jpg Tracee+Ellis+Ross+HBO+Post+Emmy+Awards+Reception+57KZTOY-ZfUx.jpg

8. Instagram
    _200.jpg _207.jpg _208.jpg _209.jpg _211.jpg

WhitleyGilbert and 30gold like this.
  9. Attending the What Goes Around Comes Around Beverly Hills Opening Event on October 13, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.

Tumblr
    _606.png

10. At a campaign rally for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on October 12, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tumblr
    Tracee+Ellis+Ross+Democratic+Presidential+YVzTW2d1Whqx.jpg Tracee+Ellis+Ross+Democratic+Presidential+XpWOPKIFjNFx.jpg

11. Attending the 23rd Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills on October 24, 2016.
    Wearing a Missoni dress.

Tumblr
    Tracee+Ellis+Ross+23rd+Annual+ELLE+Women+Hollywood+_oUuFetVfpqx.jpg

12. She's gorgeous. Love her style on Blackish.

LuxePRW likes this.
  13. Attending Glamour Women Of The Year 2016 on November 14, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

Zimbio
    Glamour+Women+Year+2016+Red+Carpet+zu6_HC8F0ISx.jpg Glamour+Women+Year+2016+Red+Carpet+wCSACGov3yUx.jpg Glamour+Women+Year+2016+Backstage+pne2FFScEvUx.jpg

14. She wears all of her clothes well. Thanks for sharing.

Lounorada likes this.
  15. :flowers: