Tracee Ellis Ross - Style Thread

1. The fabulous Tracee NEEDS a style thread! (I can't believe she hasn't already got one)
    She always looks fantastic, she has incredible style, she always has fun with fashion and her vibrant personality shows through in the clothes she wears.
    I love her! :girlsigh:

Here's some recent looks from Tracee's instagram:

_100.png _101.png _102.png _103.png _104.png _105.png
  2. Some more looks from Tracee's instagram:

_106.png _107.png _108.png _109.png _110.png
  4. The 3rd Annual College Signing Day at the Harlem Armory on April 26, 2016 in New York City. The event, co-hosted by MTV, was part of First Lady Michelle Obama's Reach Higher initiative which encourages young people to continue their education past High School.

Zimbio

Tracee+Ellis+Ross+3rd+Annual+College+Signing+7lw9Y4tBMGFx.jpg
  5. Out in NYC.

Tumblr

Tracee-Ellis-Ross-out-in-NYC.jpg
  6. Attending the 102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on April 30, 2016 in Washington, DC.
    Wearing a Jovani dress / Lisa Eisner jewellery / Emm Kuo NY clutch.

Zimbio

102nd+White+House+Correspondents+Association+PaadeT9g6CXx.jpg
  7. Attending the Nordic State Dinner May 13, 2016 at the White House in Washington, DC. President Barack Obama and the first lady are hosting the heads of the five Nordic nations for a U.S.-Nordic Leaders Summit.
    Wearing a gown by ASHI Studio / Vita Fede earrings / Halston clutch.

Instagram / Zimbio

tracee-ellis-ross1.png Tracee+Ellis+Ross+President+Obama+Hosts+Nordic+_Y7PYIddYAax.jpg
  8. Attending the 2016 ABC Upfront at David Geffen Hall on May 17, 2016 in New York City.
    Wearing a Marni outfit / Gianvito Rossi shoes.

Zimbio

2016+ABC+Upfront+ZLfidh8_oqGx.jpg 2016+ABC+Upfront+YEfhXYlxg59x.jpg
  9. Love her style!

10. Attending The 75th Annual Peabody Awards Ceremony at Cipriani Wall Street on May 20, 2016 in New York City.

Zimbio

Tracee+Ellis+Ross+75th+Annual+Peabody+Awards+OIG-VuihJ_hx.jpg
  11. Out in Beverly Hills.

Tumblr

[​IMG]

12. Instagram

_100.png _101.png _102.png
  13. She has such great personal style. I love her style on Blackish too. I'm always researching her outfits after the show.

14. Shopping in New York City on June 6, 2016.

Tumblr

[​IMG]

15. Attending the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 6, 2016 in New York City.
    Wearing a Suno dress / Jennifer Fisher jewellery / Jimmy Choo clutch / Alaia shoes.

Tumblr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice