TR New Outlet Store

1. Just received this via email
    Pity I am in Australia :crybaby:
    Please update me on prices, stock, etc...
    Maybe someone can help me get some jeans?? :P Thanks....

TRUE RELIGION
    GRAND OPENING
    OUTLET STORE

Sunday, October 15th

DESERT HILLS PREMIUM OUTLETS
    48400 SEMINOLE DRIVE #E502
    CABAZON, CA 92230
    951-849-7100

2. wow, HOT.
    im going

3. I have been waiting forever for this store to open. Yeah!! :yahoo: Thanks for posting :flowers:

4. Woah, have no idea where Cabazon is (to Google maps I go :hrmm: ), but that sounds amazing!

5. that outlet is amazing, there's almost everything there!!

too bad it's a 7+ hr drive for me.

6. wowww....
    but still it's about 8 hr drive from SF>.<'

i'll come by if I visit LA:smile:

7. i've been waiting for that store to open to, but i don't know if i want to make the drive out there without any details about the stock and prices...is anyone going tomorrow? please let me know what it's like, if they're like doing a grand opening special or anything, and for how long!

8. Yeah....please update us...
    Anyone willing to help me get some jeans and mail to Australia??

9. I won't be able to go for a couple more weeks unfortunetly :sad: I will update once I do, but if anyone does go before I do, please let us know if it's worth it. Thank you :flowers:

10. I :heart: Cabazon!!

I will be going on Wednesday, I'll update you all once I return..

I hope I find some good stuff!! (And I REALLY REALLY want an off Saks coupon before I go if anyone has one??:yes: )

11. i called them the day of, and they said they weren't doing any sales/specials for their grand opening. but everything they have in stock is 50% off retail and the joeys start at $120. ehh...not that great of a bargain imho. but would rather hear what someone who went has to say :yes:

12. wow everything 50% off is pretty good! do they have any new styles/washes?

13. so, anybody went? share us some news.

14. Yeah, has anyone gone yet? I'm jealous though .. 50% off TR, what a steal!

15. Shame on me.. I'm not too familiar with the brand..but saw tons of people carrying their shopping bag at Cabazon (on Saturday, Oct 14) so I went inside the store and checked it out. Like I said.. I don't know the styles names (or its seasons) but most of the jeans I checked out were still around $160.. much more than the ones I saw at Loehman's (around $120.. and > $100 if u have the 20% off coupons)
    Lucky me.. I live in orange county.. so Cabazon is only 80 mins away.. and man!! I love that outlet!!!:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice