tPFers with LJs

I created an account a couple of days ago but i need a pic and then some friends. I only set it up because of all the Toki Stuff and general cute and arty stuff.I think a lot of my friends just think im a bit childish and dont realy get it .My user name is vicky_chicki and i'm gonna add everyone here!

Actually, I could care less about LJ in general...I just go on there to see the toki communities because there's always good deals there and all things toki! Kinda like our lil forum here...but some different people and alot of toki talk in the comms..just slower than here.

hey that's pretty much why i go in there too! great way to get some good deals under retail! but yeah, i like tpf better... imho

I am pinkpeonytoki on LJ - coz the one same with here has already been taken. Just to make sure anyone who wants to add me didn't add the wrong person.

And I'll be also adding everyone replying here.

My LJ is exclusive to Tokidoki finds, collections, shops, news, etc only. Pure Tokiness, I do keep a journal but believe it or not, I still WRITE in PEN and PAPER. Yup!

:lol: @ tokidokiangel ..how did you do that?? heehee.. well ive add those who had added me..sorry if it takes awhile for me to add you guys cuz ive been swamped with assignments :P