Tpfers Going To Trunk Show- April 19!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It would be fun to know who is going to the meet & greet Trunk Show in NYC on April 19th, please reply if you are going and if you'd like to get together either before or after for food & drinks.

This will be great!! Who's in?

2. I wish i could go and see the summer colors :sad:

i live in GA though...

please take pics for us though littlerock! i hope you find some great deals!

3. ^ I'm with Desi... I wish I could go too. :sad:

Let us know if you buy anything and please post pics whenever you can. :yes:

4. Same over here! I guess we will just have to look forward to your review. :yes:

5. I would but I have to go to a wedding! :crybaby:If only it were Sunday instead...

6. I can't make it :sad:

7. I wish I could go!! But I will be studying for exams (plus I live on the other side of the country, and up north a bi!)

Please write a review after it!! I could totally use a post-exam pick me up!

8. is a trunk show like a sample sale?

9. Banning myself til' SS. :crybaby:Bring back pics, and tell us how it went :okay:

10. My friend that I converted to RM and I will be going! I'll take pics if it's allowed, hehe.

11. Sounds like everyone will have such a great time.

12. Thank God I have plans in Philly that day so I can't go.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to go...but I don't know if I could be near all those bags with out getting one lol.

13. I know what you mean, Fendi! I'm scared that I'm going to be emerging from the store with a Cheri satchel...

14. Email Owls Lab, they will send you pics, the code & you can do a phone order. If anything is left!:tup:

15. Thank god they're selling their stuff online and taking phone orders. I want something in Seagreen and Persimmon!!!!!