tpfer's are the BEST!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just want to give a shout out to everyone on this forum about what a great group of people this is! I don't have a reveal right now but I have to give a huge public thank you to someone on this forum(you know who you are) who went out of her way to find for me an awesome deal on the midnight blue large gathered Sophia and we live in different states! Not only that but she talked the SA from Nordies into giving me the discount AFTER the sale was over! I got this bag for 50% off and the bag is still on the coach website! How cool is that??? Thank you so much my friend! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

2. This sure is a great group!!!!
    I'm so excited for you that you have the midnight gathered sophia, she makes me want to buy a wardrobe built around blue!!! AND for 50% off!!! Congrats!

3. Awww, that was sooo nice of her! When is your reveal? I just bought this bag also...although not at that good a price! Congrats!

4. Wow!!!!! Congrats! That was so nice of her.

5. Hey bunnches! You are as bad as I am! I should have my bag the beginning of next week and I can't wait! I have resisted Sophias all along and finally broke down and purchased the parchment large Sophia and now they are going away! I love this bag!!! So I wanted to get one more before they were all gone! Congrats on your purchase too! Have you been seeing these Pinnacle Allie's that are being shown on the forum? Wow!

6. What a great deal... and I agree, tPF Coachies are the best!!! :hugs:

7. Did you go behind my back and find another ENABLER? LOL these guys and gals are the best. Congrats on your Midnight

8. I think I might be worse than you! I have bought 6 bags in the last few weeks! The Sophias are sooo great though! I was scared of the white, so I passed on the Parchment. I have the Bone, however its been confiscated by my mom, so I may never see her again! :sad: Im searching for another one. Let me know if you see any large bone anywhere! Iam waiting for my Midnight to arrive, then I promise Im doing a massive 6 bag reveal!!! I just got the Bordeaux Gathered Lindsey too...and yes, now I see the Allie's. I love them! Im in so much trouble :graucho:

9. It's wonderful when someone you don't even know is willing to go out of their way to help a fellow Coachie. Glad you got the bag you wanted, and at a great price to beat all! I agree that TPF is a great forum full of wonderful people.

10. What a very nice story. TPFers are the best. Can't wait for your reveal. Thanks for saring, granny

11. I've recently experienced this too and totally agree! tPF'ers are sooooo awesome!

12. What an absolutely awesome thread. I'm so happy for you and ITA that we can find some of the nicest people here, to share in our excitement and to help us in that quest for the bag we MUST have!

13. I LOVE tpf!!!! :smile: A big thank you to everyone, too! :smile:

14. that's really awesome, and congrats on your new sophia gathered!

15. I agree. Coach is the forum I am in the most, and because I purchase a lot of vintage bags, the authenticators are incredibly helpful!! Love you guys!! :hugs: