TPF Update Jul 14, 2022

Hi all,

We've just updated TPF to the latest branch of the forum software. While I am working out all the kinks still, please use this thread to post any feedback you may have so I can have it addressed.

I have disabled the achievements / gamification elements, I don't think we will need those here.

I am still really struggling to adapt to the new mobile experience where the thread doesn't say the date of original posting, only the latest response. Can we bring that back please??

I am not sure that the previous theme had this information on mobile, there isn't enough room on the thread listing view to accommodate it.

What phone are you browsing the forum on?

I am not sure that the previous theme had this information on mobile, there isn't enough room on the thread listing view to accommodate it.

What phone are you browsing the forum on?

I am pretty sure that it did used to have a similar format to the desktop experience where you can see both latest posting date and original posting date. I browse on an iPhone XS Max (not sure what edition but it’s the big iPhone)

Reactions: acrowcounted
I am pretty sure that it did used to have a similar format to the desktop experience where you can see both latest posting date and original posting date. I browse on an iPhone XS Max (not sure what edition but it’s the big iPhone)
It definitely had this info at least for the iPadOS. Any way we could make the iPadOS devices get the desktop treatment rather than the mobile treatment?

Hi all,

We've just updated TPF to the latest branch of the forum software. While I am working out all the kinks still, please use this thread to post any feedback you may have so I can have it addressed.

I have disabled the achievements / gamification elements, I don't think we will need those here.
Hi Vlad!

I have created my account 5 days ago and have since commented on more than 5 existing threads but my account is still not upgraded to be able to post. Could you help me on this please? Thank you!!