TPF: Things you would never have done

spend more money then intended, learned alot about brands, spent 400 on a "keychain", lol and just enjoyed talking with strangers who are really nice.

I would have never known there were enough purse fanatics like me to make up a whole community! :nuts:

I also would have never been able to keep up with all the new LV items. Now I know with enough time to get on a waitlist and spend SO much more! :love:

i would never have photographed my bags, or even though about doing it!

i would never have been able to do so much research on the different hangbag lines by LV, and other brands.

i would never have become addicted to LV and consider spending over $1,000 on a single bag!

i would never have met all your wonderful ladies, whom i look forward to chatting with everyday!

Right on!!!!! I would never have bought accessories and coordinated and spent so much and met so many awesome people. I tell my girlfriends, if I have my choice between Match.com (yes, I'm giving it a go) and the purseforum, god, it's the purseforum any day!!!! haha, so much more fun than men....:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::nogood:

I also would have never photographed my bags.... and might have never even gotten on a blog!

i would never have photographed my bags, or even though about doing it!

i would never have been able to do so much research on the different hangbag lines by LV, and other brands.

i would never have become addicted to LV and consider spending over $1,000 on a single bag!

i would never have met all your wonderful ladies, whom i look forward to chatting with everyday!

so true! lol

Kinda off topic, but my computer recently had to be fixed and the guy working on it saw all my pix and was like "Whoa... so you're the one with the bag fetish eh? well... THAT is somehting... amazing" :lol:

I had this addidction before TPF, but it has gotten worse recently!

I would not have a collection of LV's that need thier own SHELF!

I wouldn't have a busband that could tell a fake LV from a mile away! LOL!!!!

For me.....
I would have never spent the amount of money as I do now.
I would have never photographed them the way I do.
I would have never known about baby wipes
I would have never have bought a handy held bag. Now I have 2 Speedy's
I would have never kept my Mono Koala wallet in its dustbag (since I wouldn't have an LV wallet if it was not for TPF.

I WOULD NOT HAVE BECOME TOTALLY ADDICTED!!!!!!!!

so true! lol

Kinda off topic, but my computer recently had to be fixed and the guy working on it saw all my pix and was like "Whoa... so you're the one with the bag fetish eh? well... THAT is somehting... amazing" :lol:

Too Funny... The same thing just happened to me last week also. My computer died. I took it in and wanted them to get off all my photos from my Hard Drive. The guy saw all my photos and asked me if I sold purses for a living.

I of course had to buy a new computer that night. I just bought anything at Costco. Instead of waiting and searching for a great deal on a new computer. I could not be without TPF for more then a few hours.

Um..hmm.
I wouldn't have known to put my name down for the Pomme and Perle hearts. Or taken so many "reference" pics of me with my bags.

I wouldn't have known to put my name down for the MC heart and that it would have increased in value....:yes:

Oh, I would have never had all the cool pics to post on Match.com in order to get dates...lol.... all my pics were of course purseforum pics.... hehe....

Since finding TPF (only 2 months ago) I have sold all of my old bags and stocked up my closet with only the best...LV (of course), burberry, gucci and chanel...I kept one coach, but only because it is my only white bag right now...I'm sure it will be replaced soon;)