TPF Sisters Bring True Sisterhood to TPF... and my "1st" Chloe!!

Oh well done, it just shows how being patient pays off. Its a beautiful bag, enjoy!

Thanks Cat!! Though I don't think I have been patient at all!
I think my impatience will end up getting me in trouble! ... and a possible fake (mypoupette is impossible to deal with lately!!)... and then I impulsively got another when this one was on the way... I obviously haven't learned about patience yet!! Hopefully this one will hold me over for a while, it really is a perfect bag for me... for right now...:smile:

^Ahh - the good old days when I used to pull your hair out in clumps! Nowadays I have to be extra kind in case I want to borrow a certain red Edith....

Too funny! My sisters don't live close enough now... I am the oldest of 3 girls... and both of my sisters just loved wearing my clothes, and shoes...
then they both grew taller than me and their feet got too big:P...
They would even wait for me to leave and sometimes put my clothes in their backpacks and change when they got to school! Stinkers!

Too funny! My sisters don't live close enough now... I am the oldest of 3 girls... and both of my sisters just loved wearing my clothes, and shoes...
then they both grew taller than me and their feet got too big:P...
They would even wait for me to leave and sometimes put my clothes in their backpacks and change when they got to school! Stinkers!

Div's the oldest and I'm the youngest, there is a middle sister. Yes three sisters just like you. Div is tall, 6 feet tall. She's been like that since 7th grade. When she would go to HS and I was still in grade school I would take her tights and fold the toes under my feet and then slip my shoes on; yes they were too long for me but I didn't care I wanted to look like her! I'd also wear her tops and fold the sleeves way back. I was such a dishonest punk!:nogood:

Div is already pulling my hair and asking for bags but that's only because she has the home court advantage!!!!!!!:graucho:

^Ahh - the good old days when I used to pull your hair out in clumps! Nowadays I have to be extra kind in case I want to borrow a certain red Edith....

Now, this isn't the first time I've warned you two - do I need to separate you? *wags finger*

No sisters here, I'm the older sibling with 3 younger brothers--always wished I had a sister, then I had a daughter, whom I love dearly, but she really pushed my buttons 'borrowing' my clothes/shoes/jewerly/......that was before my addiction with designer bags, thank goodness -- for her sake....LOL

Div's the oldest and I'm the youngest, there is a middle sister. Yes three sisters just like you. Div is tall, 6 feet tall. She's been like that since 7th grade. When she would go to HS and I was still in grade school I would take her tights and fold the toes under my feet and then slip my shoes on; yes they were too long for me but I didn't care I wanted to look like her! I'd also wear her tops and fold the sleeves way back. I was such a dishonest punk!:nogood:
Suze - I never know you did that with my tights - LOL! They were pretty cool weren't they? I used to have a different color with each outfit.