TPF San Diego Meetup?

Aaron_Vuitton

LVoe from Nicole
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
There is one that I have been to in Beverly Hills, fabulous, but the drive is a killer as far as driving back! Traffic = the devil...but I do it cause its fabulous to hang around other great people with the save LVoe for Vuitton, but I would like to see if anyone would be interested in a San Diego meet-up? Lunch, and some shopping (no need to buy anything if you don't want to...just a discussion on bags, show em off and have a great day..) if interested reply to this thread, ill do my best to look at it asap..let me know :smile:

Its sad, I know for a fact there is another girl who is, and actually a girl from my beauty school knew her too lol! So I ended up meeting her....idk it was weird, but like even 5 people, would still be cool..>_< common San Diego lets get this rolling..

Well, I think if we get maybe a total of five people who are interested, we can definately set something up! I will send you ladies an e-mail on here, so we can keep in touch

So, I talked with a few of you ladies, and I think we are planning for something in 2011, I will send out e-mails later and phone calls. Or if any of you would like, we can try and do Black Fridays, after Thanksgiving and Christmas, haha..idk :smile: let me know what you guys think.

Wow..so awesome to see some replies recently on this thread..So, I am actually in the midst of moving. If you all like, please send me a private message with your e-mail details names also please, and I will create an e-invite, and see what we can do!