tPF & RM Bag Design Collaboration PHASE III: Vote on the sketches!

Which new RM design do you want to see created?

• Bag Sketch [1]

• Bag Sketch [2]

• Bag Sketch [3]

• Bag Sketch [4]

• Bag Sketch [5]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping for something new and exciting...at this point looks like we'll be seeing another rendition of the cupid. :sad:

*~*I agree...while I'm excited about the whole idea of the tpf & RM collab, I feel that the designs could have been a little more creative (different from the other RM's out there). I'm holding out hope that this is not the final sketch & that the final product is something completely different from RM's current offerings.*~*

I was really hoping for something new and exciting...at this point looks like we'll be seeing another rendition of the cupid. :sad:

I totally agree...the #4 bag is the most like a bag that is already available. Why bother?? If you love it, buy a Cupid! But of the 5 sketches it was my second favorite just because the others were just meh to me.

I also wonder how many non-RM fans are voting. Personally, I wouldn't vote on a possible new Coach/LV/BV etc. design since they're not bags I carry...but this TPF collaboration is of course open to everyone. :shrugs: Maybe it will bring some new buyers to RM if their bag choice wins...which I assume is part of the big marketing picture?

I am with the minority on this poll because I voted for bag #1, and the reason is that I think that bag #1 is the easiest to gt in and out of. There seem to be too many functions for me on the other bags.

I voted for 4 just looking at the small sketches! I didn't like the pockets or having to lift up a flap to get into my bag. I wasn't considering brand or the availability of a similar style --- I think 4 is sleek and easy to get into plus the whole look of it is really appealing.

I like No.2 the most and voted for it.

However, I also like the outer pocket on #4 and the soft-looking strap on #1.

Anyway, I just like #2 the most and want to see it created the way it's sketched here. Navy and white should be nice. :smile: with silver or dark silver/blackened silver hardware? ;)

Or the all over one color in lovely shade of brown.
:smile:

Can't they make prototypes of ALL the sketches? Then have the members vote on a final one (or two!!) before they pass it for production? Some of these might only look good on paper....in my opinion, we need to see it IN REAL LIFE....

Status
Not open for further replies.