TPF National Meet 2019

Officially kicking off the planning of our 5th National meet with some dates while it is still early. Continuing on the tradition of having it iin early Spring after tax returns, please cast your vote on the dates below. Or throw in suggestions of other dates that you've in mind.

April - 20th or 27th or
May - 4th

For those that have not attended one in the past, our national meet runs for a full day on Saturday starting with lunch and fun games before store visits and dinner. Sunday is a travel day and there is no program. To qualify for the meet, you must be on TPF for six months or more with at least 500 posts.

PM me if you like to sign up with the date vote by Jan 31st. Let's start planning ! :yahoo::yahoo:
April 20 is Easter weekend. I don’t think that is a feasible date for many.

Officially kicking off the planning of our 5th National meet with some dates while it is still early. Continuing on the tradition of having it iin early Spring after tax returns, please cast your vote on the dates below. Or throw in suggestions of other dates that you've in mind.

April - 20th or 27th or
May - 4th

For those that have not attended one in the past, our national meet runs for a full day on Saturday starting with lunch and fun games before store visits and dinner. Sunday is a travel day and there is no program. To qualify for the meet, you must be on TPF for six months or more with at least 500 posts.

PM me if you like to sign up with the date vote by Jan 31st. Let's start planning ! :yahoo::yahoo:

Six months minimum (500 posts) BY the meeting date?

Thanks to everyone that pointed out the Easter weekend so that I'm changing it to April 6th. Please cast your vote on the following dates:
4/6 or
4/27 or
5/4

For those that are new to the meet, the sign up here is preliminary to show your interest. Our schedules change often so I'll put in a deadline for withdrawl. Since we're sharing the cost of our meals, planning and budgeting becomes difficult if people cancel last minute. As such, a final date for withdrawal will be set, usually a month prior to the meet. Anyone canceling after the deadline will owe their share and need to pay since it is not fair to have everyone else pick up the difference. My restaurant choice is also based on the number of attendees since some hotels in Vegas has high minimum spend and we want to keep our cost at a reasonable level so there is extra money to spend on Vitamin H.

Feel free to DM me if you have questions. Hope to meet new members and reunite with old timers for another fun weekend.