TPF National Meet 2018

So meeting date is set for 4/28 for a full day of events. You're welcome to join the first half of the program and skip dinner after shopping.
In the past, we've kicked off the weekend with a Friday night dinner for the early birds.
Next step: Watch your TPM mailbox as I'll PM those new faces that had expressed interest for 4/28 to get the email address.
Could you also include me in the chain? Thanks!

What are the attendance requirements? Also, have you considered doing these twice yearly so that the other TPF'ers that wanted to attend (and couldn't come) can eke out a spot in their schedules to do so?

What are the attendance requirements? Also, have you considered doing these twice yearly so that the other TPF'ers that wanted to attend (and couldn't come) can eke out a spot in their schedules to do so?
Per TPF rules, you need to have 500 posts to qualify for the meet. I volunteer to organize the National meet and there are other regional or city meets that may fit your schedule.

Bummed that i can’t go this time.. i got so many Vegas trips in my calendar so far (jan/mar/jun/sept), it’s quite dangerous to the pocketbook.. hope to see pics of the action to enjoy vicariously...:graucho: